Making a booking
- Prior to enrolling in a TSS Learn to Swim Program, all children must attend a free assessment. The assessment, that can be arranged at the pool, will take around 10 minutes and determines the swimming ability of the child. We can then allocate them into the appropriate class.
- Enrolments can be made directly after the child’s assessment. The child will automatically be put into a class. For those enrolling after the beginning of the term, positions are subject to availability. If enrolling at the end of term, the student will be placed in a class after re-enrolments of current students is complete.
- Re-enrolments should be as early as possible. Please click here for the re-enrolment form.
- New enrolments: full payment for the Term is required prior to the commencement of the first lesson.
- Fees are payable upon re-enrolling. In the case of a long break, ie. Christmas vacations, a non-refundable or transferable deposit is required. Payments are to be made by cheque or cash only. Cheques made payable to: Tivoli Swim School.
- Refunds are not given. In the case of extenuating circumstances, a credit, or make up classes, may be issued, at the discretion of the Head Coach.
- All patrons must adhere to the pool rules displayed within the centre.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to control any young children watching training sessions, and to keep children off the pool deck. All spectators must be seated in the grandstand area, whilst lessons are in progress.
- No child is to be outside the pool building at any time without the direct supervision of an adult.
- Swimmers must be punctual for all sessions. Any swimmer arriving more than 10 minutes after the scheduled starting time will be allowed in the water only at the coach’s discretion.
- Noise is to be kept to a minimum when arriving and departing from the pool. In the change rooms please keep noise levels down. No rowdy or raucous behaviour.
- All swimmers must supply their own training equipment, as required for their squad level. Swimming costumes worn must be of the racing type. Swim caps and goggles must be worn at all times.
- Swim school equipment is to be treated with care and replaced after each session.
- It is expected that swimmers will, at all times, behave in a well-disciplined and sportsmanlike fashion and treat all coaching staff, other swimmers and parents with respect. Anything less will not be tolerated.
- Parking is extremely limited in Tivoli Ave. We encourage all parents to take steps to reduce traffic congestion such as: Car pooling, Massie House After School Care pick up service, and drop off/pick ups from the main gates located in New South Head Rd. Please be aware that the pool gates to Tivoli Ave only open after 7am on weekdays – see Reception for more details.
- All parents please feel free to discuss your child’s progress with his/her coach or learn-to-swim teacher. However, please do this after the lesson has finished. PLEASE do not interrupt a class to talk to a teacher.
- TSS reserves the right to suspend or expel any swimmer for a severe or persistent breach of these rules.